As a partnership, in consultation with our communities, we have identified three themes which we will focus on during the life of our Community Plan.
- Economy and Skills;
- Safer Communities, and
The following cross cutting issues will also be addressed through the three Delivery Plans, namely:
- tackling inequality;
- early intervention and prevention;
- lifelong learning, and
- ensuring that the strengths and opportunities within communities and maximised.
Our Executive Officers’ Group ensures effective implementation and appropriate monitoring and evaluation of the Delivery Plans and a strategic lead officer has been identified for each of the themes:
- Economy and Skills: Depute Chief Executive (Economy and Skills) East Ayrshire Council.
- Safer Communities: Divisional Commander, Police Scotland
- Wellbeing: Director of Health and Social Care, East Ayrshire Health and Social Care Partnership